In an effort to keep policies simple, there isn’t a great deal to this. However, please read and understand the below.
- All communication on this site should reflect that of a business nature – acceptable etiquette is expected at all times.
- Do not type your entire message in uppercase text. It’s considered shouting – of course, you can place emphasis on a particular word, but not all of it
- Abusive behaviour and strong language are not tolerated at any level.
- Treat people on this site with the same level of respect you’d like afforded to yourself – this isn’t Facebook
- Racist, anti-gay, anti-semitic, defamatory, hate speech, or extreme views are not permitted on this site, and will be removed once reported or discovered.
- The admin of this site regularly reviews sample questions and comments, and will remove any material considered offensive or otherwise unsuitable without prior notice.
- No selling, endorsements, or advertisements for paid products outside of what is considered acceptable or within scope of an active or inactive discussion – this isn’t eBay.
- If you make a contribution that is considered as inappropriate to the subject under discussion, your message will be deleted by the administrator without prior warning.
- Be professional and helpful, not sarcastic and demeaning. This site is to help people not to vent and disparage.