A short guide as to what’s acceptable and what isn’t here
In an effort to keep things light and simple, there isn’t a great deal to this. The admin of this site regularly reviews sample questions and comments, and will remove any material considered offensive or otherwise unsuitable without prior notice.
Please review the below minimal Acceptable Usage requirements
- All communication on this site should reflect that of a business nature – acceptable etiquette is expected at all times.
- Do not type your entire message in uppercase text. It’s considered shouting (or perhaps your CAPS LOCK is stuck) – of course, you can place emphasis on a particular word, but not all of it
- Abusive behaviour and / or strong language are / will not tolerated at any level.
- Treat people on this site with the same level of respect you’d like afforded to yourself – this isn’t Facebook
- Racist, anti-gay, anti-Semitic, defamatory, hate speech, or extreme views are not permitted on this site, and will be removed once reported or discovered.
- No selling, endorsements, or advertisements for paid products outside of what is considered acceptable or within scope of an active or inactive discussion – this isn’t eBay, nor is it a sales platform.
- If you make a contribution that is considered as inappropriate to the subject under discussion, your message will be deleted by the administrator without prior warning.
- Be professional and helpful, not sarcastic and demeaning. This site is to help nurture and encourage people – not to vent and disparage.
- Please do not post any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that could be classified as sensitive. Such examples (but not limited or restricted to) are shown below
Social Security Number / National Insurance Number
Driver’s License or ID Card
Authentication Information (or information to facilitate the resetting of passwords)
Financial Information (bank account, credit / debit cards etc)